Sunday, May 6, 2012

~Evan~ senior mini session

I loved this mini session with Evan. He had the BEST attitude! I know full well that when guys come to our studio 9 times out of 10 they are there because their mom, grandma or aunt is making them be there!

In Evan's case he came with his Aunt Kathy. Every pose, every encouragement, every smile or serious face I asked for was met with a somewhat incredulous face saying 'I can't believe I'm doing this- but, ok, if that's what she wants.' He was a total trooper. Continually telling me- it's ok, I dont feel too silly doing this! Well, except for that one time I made him lay on the sidewalk....

This is why our senior mini session are SOOOO perfect for guys. It's just 20 minutes and two outfits with a $65 session fee. Any guy can take it for 20 minutes :).

I kept telling Evan he looked like a model. He clearly thought I was messing with him- that I told everyone that same comment. What do you think???? ~Erin



(click images to make them bigger)

No comments: