Friday, May 4, 2012

{Gig Harbor Photographer} Trash the dress!

Heidi and I photograph each session with joy and happiness. It is always so exciting to meet each new client and see how we can bring out both their inner and outer beauty. I also edit all of the images we take. Making them absolutely perfect- following the vision we each had during our sessions.

What I dont get to do is be there during the ordering appointments when our clients get to experience the thrill of seeing their images for the first time. That is left to the fabulous Kristine. So it is always exciting for me to see what our clients order. Canvas is my favorite! Look at this beautiful image that was chosen to be a 20x24 canvas wall portrait! I am beyond happy that this is the portrait Alexandria and her mom love so much that it had to be turned into a canvas! ~Erin

No comments: