Sunday, March 9, 2008

Senior Model Search 2009

BerryLane Photography is looking for class of 2009 Models to represent our studio in our advertising, website and blog!

Who should be a model?: You! If you are currently a Junior who loves to be photographed like a model, is outgoing and willing to promote BerryLane Photography to your friends. Don't think you have to look like a runway model to be a BerryLane Model. I want seniors who are fun, energetic and excited to model for me.

What do you get?: So much! You receive a complimentary senior session- complete with your own personal stylist. A video clip of your images to show off to all of your friends, put on myspace, facebook etc. Images to use on myspace, facebook, cell phones, Ipods, screen savers etc. Your own gallery at www.berrylanephotography.com, postcards featuring your images to hand out to friends and a complimentary family session. Oh, and don't forget the cash bonus for every senior you refer to BerryLane photography who completes a session with me!

How do you apply?: Easy! Either email me at berrylanephotography@gmail.com, or call me at 253-861-1115. I will send you an application that must be returned by April 10th. I will review the applications and begin calling for interviews by the end of April. Interviews will be scheduled in May and one of your parents must be in attendance. You will need to be available for your modeling session during the last half of June and first couple of weeks in July.

How many Models am I looking for?: It depends on the size of your school. I generally accept 2-4 models (half gals and half guys) per school. I am currently seeking models in the following schools:

Penninsula High School
Gig Harbor High School
Curtis High School
Bellermine Prep
Charles Wright Academy
South Kitsap High School

No comments: