Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Casey's 1st Photo Shoot



This week Casey (remember-I'm her senior project!) and I met and discussed artistic composition. There is so much you think about as you are directing and posing someone during a session, it can be overwhelming! You really have to have an eye for it. Casey does.

Then she came along with me to shoot and was able work with this young lady on her own for a bit. Just look at the fabulous images Casey got!

She hasn't learned editing yet (all digital images come out half baked (RAW for you photo enthusiasts)- and you have to finish cooking them in photoshop). So I finished the 'cooking' for her. But I am just so pleased at the great expressions and composition she came up with. Way to go Casey!

1 comment:

longjonblu said...

Nice work. soft and gentle shots.
I have a friend from Gig Harbor, Steve Tice.