Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gig Harbor Family Photography





Did you know it rains in Gig Harbor?

Silly question, I know. But this photo shoot was done on a cold, drippy day. In fact, this ENTIRE photo shoot was done in the entry way of their house. They have a cute little covered deck and a beautiful door entering into their home. Some of the most amazing light I've ever seen is in doorways.

So don't think you have to wait until those few weeks of summer to get your family pictures done!

Well, I have to say, I was super excited when this family opened their door to greet me. Turns out I didn't recognize their name, but these kids go to school with my daughter. And even more awesome, they have TWO adorable dachshunds! It was fun to talk 'shop' and compare doggy notes. My sweet Jemma puppy is now three and a half months old. I can't believe have much growing she still has to do!
~Erin

No comments: