Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Haley- Tacoma Glass Museum Senior Pictures



The Glass Museum in Tacoma is one of the most fabulous places to take senior pictures. I was SO happy Haley chose this location! The architecture, fountains, glass sculptures and boats on the nearby water way make for such a beautiful backdrop for amazing senior pictures.

I have known Haley since she was 6 years old. Our families were in a small group Bible study for years when she was younger. I remember how she and the other kids would really give the babysitters a run for their money! I was so honored that they chose me to do Haley's senior pictures. I know there are many other photographers they could have chosen so I feel very privileged to be included in Haley's special year. Thank you Karen, Mike and Haley!

No comments: