Friday, July 22, 2011

Amy {Steilacoom Senior Pictures}



When I first met Amy I knew we would have a fabulous photo shoot and boy was I right! Her outfits were perfect and it was really fun to photograph in downtown Steilacoom where I have never photographed before!


Amy's mom was a super help, always willing to do whatever we needed to make Amy's session the best. And Amy's brother dropped off sweet Max- the most well behaved dog I have ever had the pleasure of photographing (I have plans for you Max!).


Once we finished up in downtown Steilacoom we headed off to a beach (no clue which one but it was very cool!) to complete Amy's session with Trash the Dress! It was pretty wild at this beach because it was SO windy. But we embraced the wind and really made it work for us. Oh my goodness- it was awesome!
Erin

No comments: