Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Gig Harbor Photographer} Canterwood Life




I was so excited when I was chosen to be the photographer for Canterwood Life Magazine. In the past few months I have gotten to meet all kinds of wonderful people from the Canterwood community.


Like the Phillips! 


I just can't say enough about how wonderful this family photo session was. It was a cool and rainy Saturday but we were up against the submission deadline so we couldn't postpone. Lucky for us the rain broke just in time for their session. Everyone was happy and in god spirits and that makes my job so much more fun. I loved the jewel toned wardrobe they chose that matched wonderfully but wasn't too matchy matchy!


And Disco- their dog!!!! She was the sweetest thing. I have never photographed a dog that loved it as much as Disco did. She always gave me her best look and amazing eye contact. What a charmer!
Erin

No comments: