Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Custom Photography: Gig Harbor Little League Players in Action!




This has been such a fun Personal Project for me! Erin and I have been encouraged, as professionals, to find things to shoot that inspire us. It makes us more creative and fulfilled as artists. Indeed, baseball images have been that for me. I'm honored that so many have shown an interest in my work, and we are pleased to be able to offer services and products as follows:

$90/hr. for session time at a game, $45 for a 20x30 poster including 12+ fully edited images of your ballplayer, $30/ea. for full-resolution fully edited digital files. This is your chance to hire a professional photographer who will give all of her focus to your child! Our custom photography provides amazing imagery combined with great baseball pricing. This is offered only for a limited time! So fun! - Heidi

No comments: