Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My niece- Baby Kate!




My kids could not believe that baby Kate was already four months old and they had not been able to meet her yet! Baby Kate lives with my brother, sister in law and nephew down in Eugene, OR. A combination of end of school craziness and sumer camp busy-ness prevented an earlier trip (of course I have to admit that I made a quick jaunt down shortly after she was born- had to capture those adorable newborn shots!).

Well, off we went- just the three of us (hubby had to work) to see Baby Kate and all the rest of our wonderful 'mom' side of the family! We were only there three short days but we filled them to the brim!
Canoeing
Picnicking
Pogo sticks
Dragon fly's
Camper sleeping
90+ degrees
Wave pool
Slideshow from the olden days
BBQ'd ribs
Submerged traffic cone
Burping contest (not me!)
Kung Fu

And of course you know I squeezed in a teeny tiny photo shoot of sweet, smiley baby Kate.
Erin




No comments: