Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jordann Steilacoom Senior Pictures




What a fun session!

It was even more amazing when I noticed Jordann's mom had Oregon plates on her car. I'm from Oregon so I asked her where she was from- she responded:

'Oh, a small town no ones ever heard of.'

I said 'Try me! I'm from Oregon.'

She said 'Myrtle Point'

I said 'NO WAY! My husband is from Myrtle Point!'

She said 'GASP- your married to Mike Lund??? We graduated high school together!'

Really they are from a teeny, itty bitty spot in the road called Broadbent and it was so strange to run into someone from there in Washington- what fun!!!

It made our session with Jordann all the better. She was so brave in the cold and windy weather. Kept her beautiful smiles on all the while! I can't wait for you to see the rest- you're going to love them!

Erin

No comments: