Thursday, October 29, 2009

BerryLane Celebrates Adoption





I have a special place in my heart for adoption. So, when Erin asked me to find a photography outlet that allowed me to be creative, have fun, and bless others, it didn't take me long to settle on an idea - adoption! Once a month, BerryLane Photography will honor an adoptive family with a complimentary photo session.

This family posed beautifully on their "family tree" down at Kopachuck beach. All six children (plus Mom and Dad) provided me with an extremely full-filled afternoon. It truly filled my heart to spend this time with them and capture the love that exudes from each individual - and especially from the group of them together.

Mommy had a chance to gaze lovingly at each child for a personal shot, and then Daddy took each child aside for a tickle-session-shot.

This family is really what it's all about . . . love. Thanks for sharing that love with me, "D" family!
Heidi

No comments: