Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Front Page Photo- The News Tribune



Wow! We made it on the front page of The News Tribune!!!

When I was photographing Brittany's senior pictures we were approached by a newspaper photographer who was taking pics for an article on Tacoma landmarks.

Little did I know they were going to say:
Welcome to the 2009 Tour of Tacoma Endangered Landmarks … THAT COULD KILL YOU!

Just to clarify- I hardly think Brittany was in any danger-lol! The steps are a little old and chipping off, and yes, there is one section where the railing was broken away from the car that tried to drive down the steps several months ago..... but Brittany survived just fine, lol!

I thought it would be fun to show the pic they snapped for the paper and the final image I was taking when they snapped it. Isn't she gorgeous!
Erin

No comments: