Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Andrea




Andrea- I loved your session! Everything was perfect- the location, the weather, your wardrobe. And to top it off, you are one of the bravest seniors I've photographed so far!

We had to climb quite a ways along a rather large and steep cliff to get to the ultra private beach where we did the Trash the Dress portion of Andrea's session. It was not easy. I seriously thought I was going to fall in, camera and all, a couple different times!

And, just in case anyone reading this is wondering- the other, easier to access side of this beach was covered in gooey, slimey, crud that we weren't too excited about getting into! And, well, Andrea said she was game for the climb!
You can see here the edge of the cliff and the annoyed expression of my stylist Laura at me once again getting a shot of her backside.... And just in the distance you can see mom, safely perched, on the lookout for any rogue waves that might swamp us!

We had fun!

No comments: