Thursday, August 14, 2008

Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom far, far, away there were three pre-teen princesses.


We had Cinderella

And her beautiful ball gown.

Snow White and her Mirror Mirror....

The apple...
And the deep, deep, sleep.
And we can't forget Tinkerbell

And her magical pixie dust...
And just in case it looks like everything is perfect in this Magical Kingdom- Look what happens when Tink tries to blow fairy dust on Cinderella and Snow White!

Every now and then I plan a session just for me.

Something completely different from what I normally do. It really keeps me creative and is a lot of fun! I just gave a shout out to a couple of my best clients and they were happy to come play with me! Luckily these three have been friends since pre-school!

Moms- thanks for letting me borrow your awesome pre-teen princesses!

No comments: